All about me...
I swiped this one from Crazydogmama and NoRemorse. I don't usually bother with these but this one was short enough for my teeny attention span...
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you think?
It really depends...some days I think I look ok, others I look like shit :-)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
About £20 I think
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favourite planet?
Uranus. Snigger snigger. I am such a child.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone?
A client. How boring.
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
I have the A-Team theme. Soooooo cool.
7. What clothes are you wearing?
Blue combats, red vest top.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing right now?
Slippers - the joys of working from home! No idea what brand.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
12. What did your last text message you received say?
One from my mum asking when we were getting back from hols.
13. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"One hun-drrred meeeeeeeeeeeellion dollars". Dave and I have been saying that to each other ever since we saw the movie SWAT :-)
14. Who told you they loved you last?
15. Last furry thing you touched?
Either Neo or Eddie, not sure which
16. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
None whatsoever, unless you count the lovely lovely pills that stop me having babies.
17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Do people still use film? All digital for me!
18. Favourite age you have been so far?
This one. 33.
19. Your worst enemy?
I don't think I have any. I'm very lovable :-)
20. What is your current desktop picture?
I have this fantastic picture of The Iceman Chuck Liddell. Very inspiring when I feel like I can't be bothered to go to the gym!
21. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Right I'm off to get some lunch" to my husband.
22. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a major regret?
I don't think any of my regrets are that major. Give me the money!
23. Do you like someone?
Lots of people.
24. The last song you listened to?
"Sophia" by Nerina Pallot.
Posted by fluffie-bunnie
at 2:19 PM BST
Updated: Wednesday, 11 October 2006 2:23 PM BST